ZebPay Review

webadmin
Site Admin

ZebPay Review

Post by webadmin »

ZebPay charging 0.0001 btc as membership fees per month, so no matter what crypto you have with them is, they will just cut equivalent amount of crypto from your account as membership fees, like they did with me, that was my fault though, i did not withdrew my very less cryptos which i had with them, i.e. had 29 xrp with them, and within 6 months they just kept cutting from my wallet and when i logged in today, i had only left with 2.9 xrp, when they said they will charge membership fees, it was pandemic all over the world, and unknowingly very little saving with them is now with no savings i have with them, bcoz they just sucked by imposing membership fees,

usually in bse or nse stock exchanges no such membership fees are, only one time membership cost is there by traders if choice given than only it goes for monthly, but for membership fees they never cut by selling off stocks, stocks are property of investors or traders and that can be sold only if member is in debt either by over selling or stock bought without having balance in account, but for membership fees they are never allowed to sell stocks and cover up membership fees, in my case they (in my words) looted out my cryptos, now suppose if tomorrow my stock price goes up, will they give me back my all of the cryptos? no, i dont think so, also if there is not paid membership fees, then they could just suspend membership and stop let people to trade cryptos, but instead they choose to cut from stock savings of members, which is ridiculous and unacceptable.

when they sent mail about membership charges, they did not specify that they will cut from people's other crypto savings if no btc is there or inr is there in balance, here is attached the email also,

also such fees are impossed to indian users only, isnt it more ridiculous? like we are just goats and ships and save for them only at zebpay, if its so, why to be with zebpay, there must be other alternatives, forget zebpay and find other way of trading your cryptos, there is not sure when zebpay will say ok now on we will charge 1btc or equivalent as membership fees and next day you wakeup and all your savings are lost, that can also happen with them.

i feel zebpay is not a good trading platform unless you have big amount of cryptos in your wallet and trading at big level only.

zebpay fees http://prntscr.com/u7uzmo